Link-M is an Indigenous Tactical Data Link System which enables tactical data exchange amongst land, naval and air platforms using existing or new HF and V/UHF Radios.
- Provides an indigenous tactical data link solution especially for non-NATO nations.
- Due to national crypto availability, provides a “National” tactical link solution.
- Compatible with Data Forwarding to/from NATO Links.
- May use commercial modems alternatives.
- Uses SATCOM/Fast IP network channel as direct network architecure.
- Portable: Link-M is developed independent from platform, operating system and hardware.
- Open to Modifications/Improvements: Link-M is developed by following OACE standard and it can be modified or improved by spending little effort to adapt changes in addition/deletion of messages or changes in message field.
- Suitable for Different Integration Models:
- Can be deployed standalone,
- It can be a part of Mission Computer,
- It can be integrated with Legacy CMS systems through an adapter unit,
- It can be deployed together with Mil-CMS without using an adapter.