We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Software Engineers to build distinctive and indigenous products.
- You will be a part of product line team to develop high quality, distributed, fault-tolerant software system for tactical data link and IP based military wireless networks projects
- Developing and analyzing product requirements
- Performing architectural and detailed design from software requirements
- Implementing and debugging software applications
- Developing automated unit tests and functional tests
- Reviewing work products (requirements, design, codes, tests, etc.)
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation along with the code
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design
- Willing to develop C++ software applications
- Ability to write code that is clean and understandable
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Disciplined and focused
- At least 3 years professional software development experience
- Experience in Java software development
- Experience in Web application development
- Experience in DevOps environments
- Experience with profiling and debugging tools
- Having knowledge on distributed software systems
- Having experience on automated unit testing
- Having knowledge on data link systems
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknopark Istanbul / Istanbul. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV to email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.