We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
SYSTEM / TEST ENGINEERS
We are looking for self motivated, highly skilled System / Test Engineers to be based in İstanbul.
As a part of the system/test group in a product line team to develop high quality web application systems by:
- Performing system analysis and developing system and software level requirements
- Performing requirements traceability
- Designing, developing and executing manual System & Software test procedures
- Designing, developing and executing automated System & Software test procedures
- Analyzing and documenting test results to assist in debugging, modification of software and evaluation of requirements
- Performing validation/verification activities
- Developing test plans
- Preparing and making product presentations and demonstrations
- Giving product trainings
- Developing product and training documentation
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or related disciplines (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.),
- Knowledge on System/Software Test Methodologies and Life Cycles,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Disciplined and focused.
- Having ISTQB Foundation Level tester certificate
- Experience in defense industry
- Experience in Combat Management Systems
- Experience in developing system requirements, traceability and validation
- Experience in testing of web and mobile based applications
- Experience in using automated testing tools for web and mobile based applications
- Hands on experience in tools like Jira, Confluence, DOORS
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknopark İstanbul. Candidates must be willing to travel to customer sites out of İstanbul (domestic or abroad) for extended periods without any impediments. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.