We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites candidates, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT SENIOR SPECIALIST
(SDSS - 2122)
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Strategy Development Senior Specialist to build distinctive and indigenous products (to be based in Ankara).
- Maintaining and implementing Strategic Business Development Activities assigned by Strategy and Business Development Vice Presidency
- Maintaining and implementing Strategic Business Development Operations
- Maintaining and implementing assigned Strategy Development Activities
- Carrying out the analyzes required by the management to prepare the strategic plan coordinating with the product management board
- Conducting research on targeted markets
- Monitoring and analyzing sector trends
- Taking an active role in making preparations with the necessary business for growth initiatives and potential investments
- Conducting research to identify threats and opportunities
- Tracking competitor strategies and preparing Competitor Analysis
- Supporting the process of establishing and developing team agreements or strategic partnership to support business growth goals
- Evaluating the operational and strategic performance of the institution,
- Contributing to the preparation of strategic intervention budget in collaboration with the department of Finance
- Preparing Strategic Business Plan and Strategic Marketing Plan
- Conducting SWOT analysis
- Preparing Environmental and Market Analysis
- Reviewing defense reports and studies
- Developing fact bases synthesizing wide ranging information such as customer research, existing customer data to create strategic insight to develop understanding of opportunities
- Developing strategic alternatives to meet defense business strategic objectives (Roadmaps, Strategic partnerships etc.)
- Conducting quarterly win rate analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Deep knowledge of defense industry markets and competitive environment
- 5 years or more years of experience in developing long term strategies
- understanding of the bigger strategic picture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Language requirement: Turkish and English
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.