We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
(ESE - 2127)
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to be based in Ankara.
Candidates should have following knowledge, experience and capabilities
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements analysis, coding, unit test, integration, verification and documentation
- Experience with CASE tools (DOORS, CM Tools (SVN, CVS, GIT), EA, etc.)
- Experience with RTOS (TÜBİTAK GzİS, VxWorks, Integrity, etc.) with ARINC 653 API as well as POSIX and native RTOS API
- Experience in embedded software design, bring-up, debugging, analysis and performance tuning
- Expert in C, Embedded C or Embedded C++ programming and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in RTCA DO-178C objectives and documentation
- Strong understanding of compilers, assemblers, linkers and debuggers and their role in developing embedded software
- Strong understanding in one or more of the following hardware architectures: PowerPC, IA32/64, MIPS, ARM, SPARC
- Proficiency in English
- Exceptional team player
The following will be evaluated as a plus
- Experience in RTCA DO-178C, DO-330, DO-331, DO-332
- Experience/Knowledge in DO-326A, DO-356A
- Experience/Knowledge in CENELEC EN 50128, IEC 61508 or ISO 26262
- Experience/Knowledge in tool integration
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Candidates must be willing to travel to customer sites out of Ankara without any impediments. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.