MilSOFT is looking for DevOps Engineer to be based in Ankara.
- Participate the initiatives to define, design and implement DevOps solutions.
- Provide technical support and development team guidance in various DevOps technology areas.
- Define and implement DevOps environment and setting up tools for any kind of automation.
- Set up and manage automated CI/CD environments for different teams
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field
- Good understanding on DevOps architecture
- Good understanding on Test Automation strategy
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with one or more programming (Python, Java, C/C++etc.)
- Experience with shell scripting (utilizing Bash, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience in DevOps in a fast-paced, Agile development environment.
- Experience in tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Maven
- Experience in Database Management systems
- Experience in system and service/software monitoring (emphasis on network and I/O requests)
- Software engineering skills in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures, Software Architecture
Candidates must be proficient in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.