We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
(CE - 2126)
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Cloud Engineers to be based in Ankara.
- Defining software requirements from system level requirements
- Performing architectural and detailed design from software requirements
- Implementation of the software design
- Defining unit test cases and procedures
- Performing unit test in accordance with unit test cases and procedures
- Performing unit integration and testing
- Performing the test of a computer software configuration item on the target computer system or an alternative system
- Analyzing the results of tests and record the test and analysis results
- Making all necessary revisions to the software, performing all necessary retesting, and updating other software products as needed based on the results of tests
- Preparing all necessary documents to be delivered along with the code
- Performing reviews for work products
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines.
- Knowledge/Experience on software engineering concepts(design patterns, object oriented design)
- Confident in MVC, MVP, Presentation Model patterns.
- Strong mathematical background, algorithm design and implementation.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of UML and experience of CASE tool use
- Knowledge/Experience in cloud technologies (virtualization, kubernetes, rancher, docker etc.)
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying Cloud based solution& OpenStack.
- Experienced in Reporting tools.
- Linux Operating System Knowledge.
- Experienced in databases and SQL.
- Experienced in Junit.
- Experienced in open source frameworks and technologies (Spring, Maven, Hibernate, JPA, Jenkins and others).
- Knowledge/Experience in deep learning platforms such as pytorch and tensorflow.
- Demonstrated experience implementing security and compliance best practices, including monitoring tools and services maintaining a certified protected cloud.
- Interest in agile work in the context of the cloud
- Solid understanding of cloud security, permissions/policies and network security
- Experience in creating and implementing cloud migration strategies
- Certification in the cloud environment (AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.