We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SENIOR SPECIALIST
(BDSS - 2123)
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Business Development Senior Specialist to build distinctive and indigenous products (to be based in Ankara).
- Maintaining and implementing Strategic Business Development Activities assigned by Strategy and Business Development Vice Presidency
- Maintaining and implementing Strategic Business Development Operations
- Maintaining and implementing assigned Business Development Activities
- Following up action items for potential projects and reporting of status.
- Following up and monitoring bid announcements.
- Informing about bids which are in target areas of MilSOFT.
- Conducting research on potential projects.
- Managing Customer Relations Management activities.
- Presenting MilSOFT in the industry, events, conference and meetings assigned by Strategy and Business Development Department
- Preparing project initiation after Go/No Go analysis
- Informing Project Management Board about the potential projects
- Conducting other business development activities assigned by Strategy and Business Development Department
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Deep knowledge of defense industry markets
- 5 years or more years of experience in Business Development department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Conflict resolution capability
- Language requirement: Turkish and English
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.