We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
BIG DATA ENGINEER
(BDE - 2125)
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Big Data Engineers to be based in Ankara.
- Defining software requirements from system level requirements
- Performing architectural and detailed design from software requirements
- Implementation of the software design
- Defining unit test cases and procedures
- Performing unit test in accordance with unit test cases and procedures
- Performing unit integration and testing
- Performing the test of a computer software configuration item on the target computer system or an alternative system
- Analyzing the results of tests and record the test and analysis results
- Making all necessary revisions to the software, performing all necessary retesting, and updating other software products as needed based on the results of tests
- Preparing all necessary documents to be delivered along with the code
- Performing reviews for work products
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge/Experience on software engineering concepts(design patterns, object oriented design)
- Confident in MVC, MVP, Presentation Model patterns.
- Strong mathematical background, algorithm design and implementation.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of UML and experience of CASE tool use.
- Big Data processing architecture
- Database optimization and data ingestion techniques
- Have programming proficiency in Python, RSQL and Scala
- Knowledge of Database Architecture and Design
- Experienced in Reporting tools.
- Linux Operating System Knowledge.
- Experienced in databases and SQL.
- Experienced in Junit.
- Experienced in open source frameworks and technologies (Spring, Maven, Hibernate, JPA, Jenkins and others).
- Knowledge/Experience in deep learning platforms such as pytorch and tensorflow.
- Being familiar with software development lifecycle best practices (Agile Methodologies, Coding Standards, Code Reviews, Resource Management, Development Processes, Testing and Operations)
- Demonstrate efficiency in handling data- tracking data lineage, ensuring data quality and improving discoverability of data.
- Experience with frameworks for agile software development such as Scrum, Test-Driven Development, knowledge of DevOps principles and tools like Azure DevOps, Terraform, Git.
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.