TECHNICAL IT MANAGER
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Technical IT Managers to be based in Ankara.
- Improving/Maintaining Information Systems Infrastructure
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT activities
- Technically manage IT staff by recruting, training and coaching
- Design, develop and implement IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Technical analysis and customization of software development environment tools,
- Customization of tools and softwares used in MilSOFT business processes,
- Providing support for tools and softwares in live environment,
- Providing consultancy for development and maintenance of software systems according to business objectives and requirements given,
- Providing consultancy and hands-on approach for integration between systems,
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering, Electonics Engineering or a similar technical field
- Technical analysis and customization experience with one or more related SAP modules,
- Knowledge and experience in software development life cycles and project management.
- Experience working as an IT manager or relevant position
- Experience in configuring and deploying SAP modules (FI, CO, HR, PS and related extensions)
- Experience in configuring Sharepoint Server and/or MS Project Server
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration.
Candidates must be proficient in English and flexible for short business trips. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.