SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to be based in Ankara. The candidates will be offered to work on projects for developing solutions for UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) based and other Imagery Intelligence solutions.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines,
- At least 3 years of academic or professional experience on image processing
- Solid and demonstrable Java or C++ programming skills
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Experience in Algorithm Design and Implementation
- Experience in Object to Relational mapping tools
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns using UML
- Experience in Unit testing and Unit Integration testing tools
- No impediments to travel to customer sites out of Ankara.
- Solid and demonstrable Java and C++ programming skills
- Academic or professional experience/background on EO/IR and/or SAR image processing
- EO/IR Full Motion Video algorithms
- Moving Target Indication
- Target Tracking
- EO/IR Still Image/SAR Algorithms
- Histogram Equalization
- Speckle/Noise Reduction
- Experience in designing and implementing software forms of these algorithms in C++/JAVA
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Candidates must be willing to travel to customer sites out of Ankara without any impediments. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.