SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (SWENG-1812)
MilSOFT is looking for Senior Software Engineers to be based in Ankara.
- Help build a world class, user friendly, and unique serious game – distributed simulation.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software components.
- Lead designs of software components and features.
- Mentor and train other team members on coding, design, and other activities.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong software engineering skills in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Software Architecture
- Experience in Software Development in one or more Programming Languages including Java, C++ or Python
- MS, PhD degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience working with related topics such as Distributed Simulation, Multiplayer Games, Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
- Experience working with related technologies such as Java Spring Framework, HLA (High Level Architecture), Unity, GPU programming
- Familiarity with UX (User Experience) and UI development
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is at METU Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.