SOFTWARE ENGINEER (EMBEDED)
We are looking for Software Engineers to be based in Ankara.
Candidates should have following knowledge, experience and capabilities:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- 3+ years of software development
- Experienced in the design, simulation and implementation of FPGA-based digital devices.
- Experience with at least 3 phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements analysis, coding, unit test, integration and verification.
- Experienced in at least one of following topics: requirements documentation, design documentation, code documentation and test documentation.
- Understanding of compilers, assemblers, linkers and debuggers and their role in developing embedded software
- Understanding of principal concepts of operating systems
- Understanding of Real-time systems.
- Understanding in one or more of the following hardware architectures: IA32/64, PowerPC, MIPS, ARM, SPARC, FPGA
- C programming and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English,
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative situations
The following will be evaluated as a plus:
- Experience in detail design of FPGA hardware.
- Experience in an embedded development project. (Robotics, Control etc…)
- Experience with CASE tools (DOORS, Enterprise Architect, insure ++, CM Tools (SVN, CVS) etc.)
- Experience with RTOS(VxWorks, Integrity, QNX, RTEMS etc.)
- Experience in safety-critical software development
- Experience in model based software development
- Experience with formal methods
- Experience in fault-tolerant software development
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Candidates must be willing to travel to customer sites out of Ankara without any impediments. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.