PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for talented people to join our PMO team,
- who has the willingness to work as Project Management Specialist at our software development and systems integration projects
- who wants to be considered as potential candidate for Associated Project Manager and Project Manager positions in time.
- Ensuring the implementation of CMMI and PMI compliant project management processes to projects as a part of PMO.
- Project monitoring & control
- Monitoring task assignments and actual performed work of the project
- Measuring and analyzing: Collection, calculation, analyzing and reporting of project metrics
- Managing deviations from project objectives
- Presenting the status of the projects
- Contract management
- Deputizing for the Project Manager as required.
- Supporting the Project Manager in:
- Project planning activities: WBS and project schedule preparation and maintenance, preparation/review of project management plans and documents
- Subcontract management
- Project risk management: Identification of risks, managing and monitoring them with appropriate risk management methods
- BSc in Engineering (Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering) or MS in Management Information Science, from the well-respected universities
- Knowledge on Project management/ administration/ monitoring & control
- Experience in MS Office tools (MS Excel in particular)
- Knowledge on PMI methodology
- Experience in project management/administration especially in software development projects and defense sector
- Experience in Project Planning tools (SAP PS, MS Project, JIRA)
- Knowledge on Contract Management, Subcontract Management, Quality Management, Configuration Management
- Having good inter-personal communication
- Having analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong time management
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in ODTÜ, Teknokent, Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.