UX DESIGNER (UXD-1726)
We are looking for an UX designer to work closely with our product and development teams to create cutting edge user experiences for our various products to be based in Ankara. The UX designer will be responsible for the overall design strategy of our products, this includes creating scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups and prototyping.
- Portfolio demonstrating user-centered design approach, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create wire-frames , user journeys , flows and information architecture
- Solid understanding of UX and usability best practices
- Experience designing effective user experiences for web and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of good design principles
- Work in design projects and manage multiple work streams.
- Define user models and user interfaces for new and existing product and features.
- An ability to turn complex functionality into an elegant and delightful experience.
- Awareness of technology trends and experience of design across web platforms.
- Experience in using various design and prototyping tools.
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.