SYSTEM/TEST ENGINEER (SETE-1825)
MilSOFT is looking for System/Test Engineers to be based in Ankara. The candidates will be offered to work on projects related with IT and Cyber security. The successful candidate should have a familiarity with and strong interest in software test and systems engineering.
- Create test design, test data and automation scripts for software testing
- Configure and setup test environment in which tests will be performed
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Validate and document the test results
- Report and track the issues in bug tracking tool
- Performing requirement traceability among system/software specifications and test procedures
- Performing reviews for work products
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge and broad understanding of software engineering concepts and testing methodology
- Experience in black box testing
- Experience in test automation (with tools like Selenium, Sikulix and etc)
- Knowledge in operating systems and computer networking principles (LAN/WAN and etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Motivation to work in cyber security area (software security, end-point security, network security, penetration testing etc.).
- Familiarity with network technologies, low-level network APIs (Sockets, UDP, TCP / IP)
- Java and object-oriented development
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of network devices (switch, SAN and etc.)
- Familiarity with network security concepts
- Familiarity with Common Criteria Certification
- Knowledge in principles of computer architecture
- Experience on non-functional testing such as security and performance testing is an advantage
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is at METU Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.