SOFTWARE SECURITY ENGINEER
MilSOFT is looking for Security Software Engineers to be based in Ankara. The candidates will be offered to work on cyber security projects. The successful candidate should have a familiarity with and strong interest in network programming.
- Defining software requirements from system level requirements
- Performing architectural and detailed design from software requirements
- Implementation of the software design
- Defining unit test cases and procedures
- Performing unit integration and testing
- Preparing all necessary documents to be delivered along with the code
- Performing reviews for work products
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge in operating systems and computer networking principles.
- Motivation to work in cyber security area (software security, end-point security, network security, penetration testing etc.).
- Familiarity with network technologies, low-level network APIs (Sockets, UDP, TCP / IP)
- Familiarity with network security concepts
- Strong mathematical background, algorithm design and implementation
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Solid and demonstrable Java or C++ programming skills
- Academic or professional experience on network programming
- Knowledge in principles of computer architecture
- Experience with secure network communications
- Experience in Algorithm Design and Implementation
- Experience in Unit testing and Unit Integration testing tools
- Familiarity with block chain technologies
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.