SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Systems Engineers to be based in Ankara.
As a part of the system/test group to develop and maintain high quality, complex information systems Software by:
- Performing system analysis, developing system and software level requirements,
- Designing system components,
- Designing, developing and executing system level test procedures,
- Analyzing and documenting test results to assist in modification, enhancing of software and evaluation of requirements,
- B.S. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or similar technical field,
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Disciplined and focused.
- Broad understanding of web based technologies, application servers and database management systems,
- Broad understanding of System Engineering and Test Engineering processes,
- Knowledgeable in developing system requirements, traceability and validation,
- Knowledge on operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.), networking and communications,
- Understanding of Life Cycle Management (LCM) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) concepts,
- Hands on experience in requirement management tools like DOORS.
- Master’s degree in Logistics management or Information Management
Candidates must be proficient in English and flexible for short business trips. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with email@example.com e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.