Mil-JRE is an implementation Joint Range Extension Application Protocol (JREAP) defined in MIL-STD-3011 (STANAG 5518).
- Range extension for tactical data.
- Interconnects two or more tactical data links.
- Removes dependency on MIDS terminals.
- Overcomes Line of Sight issues on MIDS terminals.
- Communication over commercial / military satellites via JREAP A
- Communication over military phone lines via JREAP B
- Communication over IP networks via JREAP C
- Management Messages
- J-Series (L16) Messages
- Terminal Free-Text Messages
- Data Extrapolation according to negotiated Common Time Reference
- Compatible with MIL-STD-3011 (STANAG 5518)
- Communicates with Data Link Processors (DLP) over standard interfaces such as MIDS (Ethernet) and SIMPLE.
- User friendly Operator Console.
- Fault tolerant.
- Operationally used by Turkish Armed Forces.
- Interoperability tested on CWIX events.
- Fully implemented and compatible with MIL-STD-3011 (STANAG 5518)