DevOps Lead Engineer
MilSOFT is looking for DevOps Lead Engineer to be based in Ankara.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design and implement DevOps solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and development team guidance in various DevOps technology areas.
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to transform infrastructure and automation.
- Lead DevOps Engineering Team.
- Define and implement DevOps environment and setting up tools for any kind of automation.
- Setting up automated CI/CD environments for different teams
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field
- Record of successful leadership in a fast-paced, Agile development environment.
- Experience with DevOps architecture
- Good understanding on Test Automation strategy
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience in tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Maven
- Software engineering skills in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures, Software Architecture
- Leading DevOps team experience
- Experience in Database Management systems
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is at METU Teknokent Ankara. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.