CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for Configuration Management Specialist to be based in Ankara.
- Establish and maintain configuration management library for each project ,
- Arrange, coordinate and maintain Configuration/Change Control Boards and activities
- Establish and maintain version control and change control tools ,
- Perform product releases ,
- Implement /customize CM tools per CM principles and user needs ,
- Improve CM tools and integration with other engineering tools.
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge on Configuration Management principles
- Knowledge on Software development principles
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Willingness to train/mentor other team members
- Knowledge on continuous integration concepts
- Experience on Configuration Management activities for parallel development
- Experience on Change Management activities
- Experience on version control and change management tools (especially GIT, Subversion , Nexus , JIRA , Bitbucket , Crucible , Fisheye ..)
Candidates must be proficient in English. Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates. Workplace is in Teknokent, ODTÜ, Ankara. Please apply online to fill job application form on www.milsoft.com.tr or send your CV using with firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address and specify position reference number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.